Heroes of Aurora City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ember [Hero]

2 posters

Go down

Ember [Hero] Empty Ember [Hero]

Post  Ember Fri May 15, 2009 1:42 am

Name: Charlotte Hélène Lavalle (She shortens it to Helen when telling someone her name.)
Alias: Ember
Costume: Ember [Hero] Picture21efk (Yeah, I'm just going to use the Hero Generator... I don't think I will have a drawing for a while of her so... here is a simple version! Her hair isn't the way I exactly wanted, but it was close enough. Her hair is actually a bit longer. Ick, her hair doesn't look good so just ignore it in the picture.) D:
Powers: She can create a few flames with a snap of her fingers, but when fully enraged she can control fire completely.
Personality: Helen is a proud and sassy French woman who will most likely not take no for an answer. She can be a smart ass, and she has a irritating sense of humor. However, she is brave and will not chicken out of a fight. Then again, she can also be a flirt, but nine times out of ten she would be just joking even though it doesn't seem like it.
Physical Description: Helen's olive skinned face reflects a powerful essence of beauty and confidence. Her green eyes are akin to a quality jade. Her chin-length, reddish-brown hair flips out in a wild way making her appear energetic and fierce. Bright red lipstick paints her lips, accenting them with every smile.
To help visualize: She is 5'9" and weighs 130 lbs.
History: A wild child Helen was, making life hard for her parents. They tried to control their untamable daughter by sending her to private schools. They realized they had made a huge mistake when Helen burnt down one of the schools. Apparently, Helen had gotten pissed at a girl and started a fight. Once enraged Helen had "accidentally" started a fire in the lunchroom. No one but the girl Helen was fighting was hurt, (She suffered minor burns) so that was a relief to her parents.
Helen started being home-schooled by her mother while her father was away at work. He was a boxing coach that used to be in the army and believed self-defense was important. He started to train her on weekends and found out that she was a natural at boxing. He signed her up for martial arts and gymnastics and found out that she was great at those activities also.
Fighting helped her control her anger so her family experienced less fires.
Helen became interested in more than just those three activities, but she also started to take gun safety courses. Years of target practicing paid off. She was a great shot and loved not smelling the scent of burning objects. Her temper was taken down a notch but she still couldn't control her anger sometimes.
Misc. Notes: I will add more if needed.

((I would just like to say hello to everyone here. I thought this role-play looked interesting so I decided to give it a try. I don't believe I know any of you, but I would like to. ))

Last edited by Ember on Mon May 25, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Ember [Hero] Empty Re: Ember [Hero]

Post  Frederich Glint Fri May 15, 2009 1:50 am

Accepted. Do try to get a picture up soon, however. In a roleplay like this, costume designs can be fairly important in some cases. (Like, for how much of her face is covered, in case two characters cross paths in civilian clothes, yadda yadda...)
Frederich Glint
Frederich Glint
Admin

http://auroracity.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Fri May 15, 2009 2:03 am

Will do.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down