Heroes of Aurora City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awfully Shiny Place

2 posters

Go down

Awfully Shiny Place Empty Awfully Shiny Place

Post  Weerwolven Mon May 18, 2009 3:02 am

Weerwolven stepped into the Society of Crusaders and automatically wanted to go back into the city. The place was so fancy, so Weerwolven felt like dirt compared to it. It was like he was a stray dog entering a rich human's home. "Ehh, awfully shiny place." Weerwolven awkwardly muttered while looking at the fountain in the center of the room.

((Sorry I was gone. I had a friend over and we were too busy watching movies. >///<))
Weerwolven
Weerwolven

Back to top Go down

Awfully Shiny Place Empty Re: Awfully Shiny Place

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon May 18, 2009 2:32 pm

The Brazen Bull followed him inside. "Yeah," he said gruffly. "Building belongs to Fred Glint. He seems to think that crime fighting's at least as much about plublicity and sleek trappings as it is about fighting criminals." He glanced at the empty desk. "Huh. Wonder where that freak is, anyway?"
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Weerwolven Mon May 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Weereolven nodded slightly. He didn't know much about Glint, only from what he had heard about him on the news. "I see. Big place and not very many Crusaders." Weerwolven glaced at his wound and started to mess with the leather around it. It was feeling slightly sore, so he tried to tighten the bandage.
Weerwolven
Weerwolven

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon May 18, 2009 11:56 pm

"Yeah. That's it exactly," said Brazen Bull, nearing the elevators. He pressed the button next to it and waited for the doors to open. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Weerwolven messing with his bandage. "Don't fuss with that too much. You don't want to move the bullet. I knew a guy who died that way once. He got a bullet up near an artery, and he messed with the wound and the bullet got dislodged. It ended up in the artery, and ended up getting lodged somewhere else, and cutting off a whole lotta blood to his brain and heart."
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Weerwolven Tue May 19, 2009 4:07 am

Weerwolven grunted and lifted an eyebrow slightly. "Detailed." Weerwolven simply replied and stopped messing with the wound. The doors to the elevator opened which made his eyes widen a bit. "Fancy." He chuckled and shifted his head a bit towards the elevator, signaling to the Brazen Bull to go ahead.
Weerwolven
Weerwolven

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Wed May 20, 2009 2:42 am

"What, you never saw an elevator before, Wolf? You live in the wild up 'till now, or what?" asked Brazen Bull, getting into the lift. He lifted one finger over the console, waiting until Weerwolven entered to hit the button. He was half curious about the man's origin, and half trying to make a joke--not that he was the joking sort, but, rather, because he was feeling increasingly tense. Particularly now that he could see Weerwolven in full light.
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Weerwolven Thu May 21, 2009 3:11 am

"Nah, just haven't been in one in a while." He chuckled and grinned. He then ducked to walk into the elevator, because of his tall height. "I've just been living in the shadows. Being a unknown vigilante." He felt kinda scrunched in the elevator. Being so big had its disadvantages. "Strange. I can't exactly return to my hometown. No one will remember me." He chuckled again, "Rebecca must be married by now." he said, referring to his girlfriend he once had.
Weerwolven
Weerwolven

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Thu May 21, 2009 1:52 pm

The Bull made no reply. Instead he simply hit one of the buttons on the elevator's console. The doors slid closed and--after a breif delay--the elvator hummed to life and started moving up. "So, you weren't always like that, huh?" asked Brazen Bull after a moment.
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Weerwolven Fri May 22, 2009 1:32 am

"Nope, I know I haven't. I can only remember a few things from my past. Rebecca... Glimpses from my old town... That bastard who turned me into a monster." He growled at the thought of the doctor who "cured" him.
Weerwolven
Weerwolven

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Tue May 26, 2009 12:36 am

The Brazen Bull was silent. The elvator stopped and the doors slid open, revealing a floor that was much like a hospital. Brazen Bull said, "There should be a doctor on call up here. I don't like this floor, myself, so... I think you can manage on your own, eh?"
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Weerwolven Tue May 26, 2009 12:56 am

"Yeah. Thanks." said Weerwolven. After a few tries, he finally managed to squeeze himself out of the elevator. He sighed, hospitals weren't his thing either. He walked forward looking for the doctor.
Weerwolven
Weerwolven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum