Heroes of Aurora City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Supirus (Hero application)

Go down

Lord Supirus (Hero application) Empty Lord Supirus (Hero application)

Post  Lord Supirus Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Name: Lord Supirus

Alias: Superior

Costume: Lord Supirus (Hero application) Superhero_by_shad_brooks-d4idg9f

Powers: My powers come from my Khelnarian physiology. However as a Warlord of my people, my breed of Khelnarian have abilities that are far beyond the rest of my people.

Evolutionary Regeneration Factor: My most powerful ability. Though extremely powerful, I can be injured and luckily judging on the seriousness of the damage, I can heal in moments or return from the brink of death in a few days. However, when regenerating, my body evolves to become more resistant to my attacker. I can become stronger, faster, tougher. However my abilities return to their normal levels after a few days. This ability has made me immune to all known Earthly diseases and poisons as well as extending my life.

Invulnerability: My body possesses a high degree of resistance to physical injury. I am nigh invulnerable and can survive bullets, explosions, lasers, and the like without any injury. It takes beings of great strength can injure me.

Superhuman Strength: With my strength, I can easily overpower and kill humans and other aliens, and can bend and break through reinforced steel, destroy impenetrable barriers, and can lift extremely heavy objects, and uproot trees and buildings/structures as well as decimate them with my might. When I first came to Earth, my abilities were tested by your scientist and my strength capacity potential seems to be unlimited.

Superhuman Stamina: I can maintain continuous movement and can exercise for unlimited periods of time without ever getting weary or tired in the process.

Superhuman Speed and Reflexes: My reflexes and speed are almost instant. I generally limits my speed to Mach 10 (ten times the speed of sound) within the outer layers of a planet's atmosphere. In space I can reach 99% the speed of light.

Superhuman Senses: I have the ability to hear any sound at any volume or pitch. The only Earth creature who can detect sounds at the frequency I can is a blue whale (0.01-200,000 Hz). I have shown enough control to block out ambient sounds to focus on a specific source/frequency. I can identify a person by their heartbeat, or pick out a single voice in an entire planet. My Khelnarian physiology also possess a superior sensory arrangement of microscopic, telescopic, infrared and ultraviolet visual capabilities. I am able to see the entire spectrum. Microscopic, chemical, x-ray, auditory, ultrasonic, magnetic, photonic, etc. My sense of smell is so great, it allows me to detect the differences in the atomic structure of matter and also measure the disturbance in causality.

Unaided Flight: I am capable of unaided flight.

Bio blasts: I am capable of generating powerful amounts of energy and releasing them from my body in the form of explosive blasts from my hands & eyes known as bio-blasts. These powerful bursts of energy can hit with as much as 70 tons of force. Exerting myself, these blasts can reach 90 tons of force. Easily capable of shredding most alloys and leveling most things.

Advanced Fighting Skills: As a Khelnarian I possess fighting skills like any elite level military trained soldier and I possess vast more complex and efficient technique.

Physical Description: I stand at 6'3 and weight close to five hundred pounds. My skin, muscle, and bone tissue has roughly three times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human. This contributes, at least somewhat, to my superhuman strength and weight. I have brown hair and blue eyes, and always wear my royal Khelnarian battle garb.

History: I was born on Khelnaria, to Lord Supiron and Lady Porus. I received the greatest education my people can give and went to highly celebrated College of War to follow in my father's footsteps. I excelled in my calling, a warrior. I graduated the top of my calls and thanks to my noble status, received command of a ship.

It was nothing to special, only a small frigate, but it was home. However my people broke into war with an other powerful race. During the war, many died and both races were pushed to a near destruction. In a battle close to you planet, my ship was damaged and the armada I was a part of wiped out. The intergalactic drive was destroyed beyond all repair. My crew was killed, leaving only the AI that ran the ship and me due to my enhanced abilities.

Luckily, there was a nearby planet with a moderately advanced life. Earth. I arrived and found that there were beings like myself, superior in every way to the rest of everyone around us. I had never admitted it, but I felt strangely at home. Maybe someone can help me fix my ship, and these people need a true guardian and noble. I will name this planet under Khelnarian control and act a commander of this rock till my people can find me.

Misc. Notes:
* My ship is set in orbit around Earth. The weapons are low on ammunition, but it does have a fully stocked science level and medical bay. Also my personal armory of my Khelnarian blades and other weapons that are even capable of harming me are housed there. You will need advanced technological knowledge to hack into the security systems, and even then deal with the AI, Aragus.
* I enjoy oreos and Ice cream.
* Outside of my races weapons, I am vurnable to magic.

Lord Supirus

Back to top Go down