Taking Inventory

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Taking Inventory

Post  Frederich Glint on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:42 am

Glint slapped one hand over his eye sheild. "I forgot to give you the list? Oh, ah--hold on." With a dazzling flash of light he disappeared and reappeared almost immediately, with a thin book in his hand. He held it out. "Here. The master list of weapons from our supplier."
Frederich Glint
Admin

View user profile http://auroracity.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:46 am

Obscuritia raised one eye-brow slightly and took the book. "Erm, thanks." She took a step back and placed the machine gun on a table. "Wow." said Obscuritia simply when she started flipping though the book. "Quite the, erm, collection."
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederich Glint on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 am

"They're from a company a buddy of mine started," said Glint. "He gives me a discount on them when I buy in bulk, so..." He shrugged one shoulder. "Well, you kids play nice, now, huh?" With another bright light, he was gone.
Frederich Glint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:06 am

She turned to face the Brazen Bull, "Here." She handed him the book, "I thought we were in trouble for a minute."
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:14 am

Brazen Bull sighed and took the book, flipping through it. "Nah. To be in trouble would require that Glint has some sort of spine," he muttered.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:17 am

"Well," said Obscuitia, "what's next?" She was trying to change the subject.
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:26 am

"I dunno. I guess I can finish up here, now that I have this," said Brazen Bull. "You can go... I dunno. Help Blue Sunday out, or go patrol or something."
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:30 am

"Are you sure? I can still help..." She was trying to stay, after what she has heard about Blue Sunday she didn't really want to help him "patrol". It probably included beating the crap out of a random person then running away from the cops when they caught you.
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 am

Brazen Bull shrugged. "If you want to do this, fine. You can. I'll go out on patrol, then," he said, holding out the clipboard and manual to her.
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 am

"Alright then, since you look like you just might commit suicide because of this task I will do it..." She took the manual and clipboard and started to work.
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:38 pm

"Good girl," he muttered, starting toward the elevator. No longer burdened with the task of taking inventory, his movements were far swifter and he did not take his steps heavily. Brazen Bull pressed for the elevator to go down and, when the doors dinged open, he half turned his head and said, somewhat awkwardly, "Ah, welcome to the Society."
The Brazen Bull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:03 am

She smiled, "Thanks."

It was probably the nicest thing the Brazen Bull has said to her the whole time she was here. She was pleased that he welcomed her and continued to check things off the list.

"This is gonna take a while..." she muttered.
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sunday on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:40 am

Blue Sunday walked into the Armory, covered in blood. He walked strait to a shelf, saw Obscuritia, now with the checklist. "Taking a mehchede." he said taking a mehchede and walking out the door.
Blue Sunday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 am

Obscuritia looked up and frowned, "Hey! No your not!" She placed the checklist on a table and ran over to Blue Sunday. "What have you been doing? Killing civilians?" She looked at the blood all over him and glared, she never really liked Blue Sunday. All his bloodshed just over his religion. Ridiculous. He was all over the news because of all his stunts. She couldn't believe he wasn't on the FBI's most wanted list yet.
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sunday on Fri May 01, 2009 5:10 am

"No. Killing villans, and monsters." He said very matter-of -factly. "And I will be needing this. Good evening." He said heading out the door.
Blue Sunday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederich Glint on Fri May 01, 2009 2:23 pm

With a brilliant and momentarily blinding flash, Glint appeared in the room, a sort of watch clenched in one of his hands. "Who let Brazen Bull leave?" he said. "He didn't take his communicator. You're always supposed to take your communicator! I told him that--I told him."
Frederich Glint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Fri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Obscuritia sighed and didn't even bother going after Blue Sunday. She continued to check things off the list until she saw Glint come in.

"I'm sorry Glint. That was my fault, even though if I tried to have stopped him he would have probably knocked me out." She smiled faintly, obviously embarrassed that she let him run off.
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederich Glint on Sat May 02, 2009 1:30 am

"Dammit--I told him to go take the communicator. He never listens," said Glint, softly kicking at the ground with one leg. "I'm too busy to go find him and give it to him, and if he gets in bad trouble, we won't know about it... Oh, say--maybe you could go find him and give him it, huh? I mean, what you're doing here can wait."
Frederich Glint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Sat May 02, 2009 3:17 am

"Well... Alright." She placed the checklist on the table and took the communicator out of Glint's hands hesitantly. "Um, no promises I can find him." She walked over to the elevator and pressed the down button on it. She turned around right before the elevator's doors opened. "I will try my best." She walked into the elevator and and clicked the button with a one next to it. The doors closed.
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederich Glint on Sat May 02, 2009 11:23 pm

With a flash, Glint appeared inside of the elevator. "You need one, too," he said, pulling a second communicator out of his belt and holding it out to her. "You always need to take your communicator! It's got a tracking device as well as a communication device, so we could find you if, say, you were abducted or somesuch. Okay--thank you. I have to go now. I have someone I need to meet." He shoved the communicator in her hand and was gone again. The elevator light flickered feeblely in his wake.
Frederich Glint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia on Sat May 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Obscuritia wanted to pound her head against the elevator's wall. "Uh, duh you need one Obscuritia! Stupid Agrona, stupid, stupid, stupid!" She put her head on her forehead with frustration that she was so ignorant. The elevator's doors opened, she walked out of it still muttering to herself.
Obscuritia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum