Heroes of Aurora City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Inventory

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Taking Inventory - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking Inventory

Post  Obscuritia Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:36 am

"Thanks." She muttered taking the mouth guard. She felt safer now.

She picked up a cannon and fired at the same wall. With a loud boom it crashed into the wall almost going right threw it.
"Pretty powerful, it almost made a hole."
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:42 am

Brazen Bull looked down at his list. "...would you call it a blast cannon, or a bruiser cannon?" he asked. "...maybe this is the stun cannon. ...it's certainly not the water cannon. We can rule that one out..."

He rubbed his eyes beneath his helm. "Ah, screw it. I'll just say they're all here and accounted for."
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:52 am

"That's what I would do." She dropped the heavy cannon, it was starting to hurt her shoulders. "All of this stuff is extremely confusing..."
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 am

The Brazen Bull nodded. "Frankly, I don't know why we need it anyway," he said, kicking one of the shelves gently. "Seems to me that we should just how up with whatever weaponry we want to use, and that's that. Glint's got it in his head we're some sorta army. I didn't sign up to be in an army, damnit. I also didn't sign up to be a goddamned stockboy. I'm here to clean up the city." He scowled.
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Obscuritia stood silently as if she didn't hear him. A army? She didn't mind that thought, Glint must not have very many soldiers if he does want an army. That's what really worried her, but there wasn't much of a threat right now. No serious villains at the moment.

That, of course, could change.
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Brazen Bull rubbed his eyes again and started down a row of high-tech looking guns. "Don't even want to know what these things do," he mumbled looking at his clipboard. "Heatray Gun, Freeze gun, Neuron Disrupter Gun--Christ, what the Hell is he expecting to happen?"

He picked up a plastic-cased gun and held it at arm's length, looking at it. "Hmph. Jesus Christ, all this stuff..." He set it back down.
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:24 pm

"The end of the world maybe?" she chuckled and touched one of the guns. "I think this one's the freeze gun, it is colder than all the rest.

She picked it up and shot it towards the same wall, a bolt of ice shot from it freezing the wall. "Yep, that is defiantly the freeze gun."

She looked the gun over and smiled, "I can see this one being handy."
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 am

"Christ, I can't," said Brazen Bull. He raised one fist motioning with his head to the bronze plate the jetted out in front of his knuckles. "This is handy. This is something you use to fight criminals. Body armor, sure. That's handy too. But, for Christsakes--a freeze gun? I don't know who the hell Glint's been dealing with, but I've been fighting druggies and mafia guys. A freeze gun is over kill."

He sighed and reached under his helm to pinch the bridge of his nose, between his eyes. "Sorry. Sorry," he said. "I'm just frustrated with all this inventory stuff. It's a waste of time. It's like Glint is deliberately trying to waste my time."
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:42 am

"Maybe he thinks your being to violent so he gave you a pointless task." she muttered as she placed the freeze gun back on the table. "You know, so you won't go destroying things?"
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 am

The Brazen Bull scowled, baring his teeth slightly. "Give me back my face mask," he muttered, hunching his shoulders and turning slightly away. "The smoke's cleared out. It was harmless, anyway."
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:53 am

Obscuritia knew she hit a soft spot and she felt a bit ashamed. She quickly removed the face mask and gave it back to him, "Sorry." she whispered without looking at him.
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:03 am

He took the face mask and slid it underneath his helm, where it clicked into place. He glanced at her and narrowed his eyes, as if in concentration. It was the first time he'd actually looked at her face. "Huh... I think I've seen you somewhere," he mumbled. Maybe when he worked at the police station? Maybe somewhere in the slums--maybe in his own apartment building? Could have been when he was patroling the docks... "Have you been doing this for long?"
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:14 am

"Not exactly..." she mumbled. "I was a cop for a while, I decided to become Obscuritia about five months ago."

She felt a bit uneasy when he stared at her like that, she didn't like people staring at her. She let her red hair fall from behind her ear creating a semi-curtain between them.
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:20 am

"A cop," he repeated, and hoped his voice didn't betray that that meant anything in particular to him. The Aurora City Police Force was large. He was fairly certain she wasn't anyone he'd known personally, but he probably had seen her there. He looked down at his clipboard. "I see. That's... ah, nice, I guess."
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:24 am

"Not exactly." she sighed. "My colleagues were, um, idiots..." She didn't try to sugar-coat it. All they would do was flirt with her and make her do all the work. She was glad to be rid of them.
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:37 am

"Hn. And you think this is much better? What, being here with that space cowboy Glint, and that maniac Blue Sunday?" replied Brazen Bull, sounding defensive. He had been a detective, after all. At one point he had been a regular uniform cop. Sure, he'd been fired from the force, but pride for the badge didn't fade, and neither did loyalty to the men carrying it.
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:41 am

"At least you guys don't flirt with me and make me do all the work." she gritted her teeth, he didn't have to deal with the air-heads she had to work with.
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:48 am

He snorted. "That's because Glint's radioactive and Blue Sunday's a maniac of God. And work? Christ, I said it before--there is no work here. Just mindless tasks," said Brazen Bull.
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:52 am

She shut her mouth, no need to start a argument.

"Alright, is that everything on the list or is there a million more dangerous devices to check off that lift of yours?"
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:56 am

"It's not my list. If I'd made this list, it'd have some goddamned pictures," said Brazen Bull. He pointed to a stack of flat, square devices. "Why don't you fire one of those. ...or, whatever you do with them."
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:09 am

She walked over and grabbed one of them, there was button on it so she pressed it.

It didn't do anything.

She pressed it again. Nothing. She turned towards the Brazen Bull, "Erm..."
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Brazen Bull Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:14 am

"Must be broken," said Brazen Bull. "Whatever. Try something else. Try one of those, ah--those blow-dryer looking things."
The Brazen Bull
The Brazen Bull

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:18 am

She nodded and placed the broken object back on the pile. "I wonder what this does..." She picked up the blow-dryer looking thing and squeezed the trigger on it.

It worked like a machine gun, puncturing the wall with bullet holes.

"That's deficiently not a blow-dryer..."
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederich Glint Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:28 am

With a brilliant flash of light, Frederich Glint appeared beside them in the armory. "What on Earth are you doing to my tower?" he said, waving one hand toward the wall. "I--Jesus--I thought there was some sort of struggle going on in here! My walls! Man..." He put one hand on his helmet and the other on his hip, turning from the pair to the wall and back again.
Frederich Glint
Frederich Glint
Admin

http://auroracity.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 am

"Oh, um, Glint!" She stuck the weird machine gun behind her back. "We were, um, trying to find out which weapons were which..." She gave the Brazen Bull look as if to say, We weren't suppose to test them?!
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum