Heroes of Aurora City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save the Witch?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Save the Witch? Empty Save the Witch?

Post  Typhon Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Typhon had received the call from Alyssa, he was surprised that she even got a phone call. He was sure that she persuaded the officers by either flirting or just bugging the shit out of them.

He had been watching the news with anger in his eyes. "Damn it, Alyssa." he muttered as the report about the recent shootings ended. Then the phone rang, making him sigh. He knew who it was. His number was the only number Alyssa knew.
"How the f--?" Typhon began as he picked up the phone.
"If it makes you happier, I shot two Crusaders so far." interrupted Alyssa. There seemed to be smuggness in her voice making Typhon grit his teeth.
"It doesn't help the situation, Alyssa." He said her name with such bitterness that it made the female scowl.
"Come on, Stephen." Her voice was nothing but a whisper now, a officer must have been walking by. "I'm sure Fang will help. He wants to see more of your weapons anyway."
"You want me to break you out of prison? AGAIN?" said Typhon, shouting the last word.
"Geez, you have been tense lately." muttered Alyssa.
He ignored her comment and went straight to the point, "Where can I find your friend, Alyssa."
The woman looked around her, only a few detectives were outside the room talking about dog attacks. "I'll tell you..." she whispered.

The next night, Typhon walked along the docks with a newspaper clenched in his fist. He had a strange metal backpack, that matched his costume, attached to his back. It must have contained some of his inventions to show Gorski, that is if he was interested. He wore this backpack only if he was carrying more than three weapons, which he did often since he tested his inventions a lot.
Alyssa had told him where the Fortress was, it turns out that he had passed it a couple of times before. Once Typhon found what he thought to be the Fortress he knocked on the door. Soft static sounds could be heard from his helmet which was actually his breathing.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Save the Witch? Empty Re: Save the Witch?

Post  Iron Fang Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:52 pm

There was a lengthy pause before the door cracked open. Iron Fang had been downstairs, survaling the city and looking for a new victim to slaughter when he was alerted to the presence of someone at his door. He opened the door just slightly, being in full costume and unsure of who was calling. When he saw it was Typhon, his eyes widened, and he opened the door more. "H-hello," he said, somewhat caught off-guard. He stepped back out of the door way so that the other man could come inside. "What bring you around here?"
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 am

"Hello Gorski, I mean, Iron Fang." He walked in, closed the door behind him, then smacked the newspaper on the table. "Alyssa has been caught." he said crossing his arms. The newspaper's top story was about Glint being shot by a mysterious villainess. Her unmasked face was staring, no, grinning at the camera. "That bastard the Brazen Bull caught her. At this moment she is being transported to Richard R. Payne Penitentiary, tricky security but..." He detached his backpack making it hiss as he did. "I think my weapons can get us in. So, what do you say Iron Fang?" He opened up his backpack to reveal unique new weapons.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:46 am

Fang picked up the newspaper and looked it over, frowning. "Fuckin' moron--goes and gets herself caught," he mumbled. "I've gotta wonder if it's worth breakin' her out. Her fucking mess, after all..."
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 pm

"She saved my ass a few times, but I have broken her out of prison once already." He sighed, "Well, I'm going. If you want to see more of my inventions you should come along too." He closed his backpack then put it back on his shoulders, "Your choice."
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Fang gritted his teeth. "Fine, I'll come," he said grudgingly. The chance to see more of Typhon's gadgets in action was too tempting. "I'm already dressed; might as well go out."
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Typhon smiled behind his helmet even though he was almost as irritated as Iron Fang. It felt good that someone actually wanted to see his inventions so badly. "Cerberus is waiting at the penitentiary. We better hurry before he decides that he should go in by himself. Without a command from me that damn dog is a idiot." Typhon walked over to the door, opened it, then walked out.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Iron Fang exited the Fortress as well and, pausing to lock the door, started along the street. "Alright," he said. "So, what exactly's the plan? Do you know what cellblock she's being held in, or are we just smashing things up until we find her?"
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 pm

"I'm planning to smash things." said Typhon simply. "I've always done it like that." He turned into the same alley where Alyssa had fought The Brazen Bull. Her sniper laid on the ground, broken. He squatted down to look at it, "That's Alyssa sniper... Her initials are on the side." He grunted then stood back up and continued to walk, "Well, think of it this way: if we destroy the building then the most dangerous criminals will be unleashed."
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 pm

"That's good," said Iron Fang, tapping the metal claws of his costume against one another. "And with Glint still out of comission, it'll give the other Crusaders, weaklings that they are, more than they could possibly handle."
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:00 am

Typhon nodded to this except he wasn't quite sure. He had only heard of two Crusaders and both seemed to be challenging. What about the other ones? He was concerned that they could be just as strong. He shook this thought from his mind. After a while of walking Typhon saw three glowing red eyes. It was his mechanical dog, it must have been wondering around looking for them. He sighed as it approached him with its tongues hanging out. "Damn it, I told you to stay there!" said Typhon in a harsh whisper. Cerberus lowered his heads and whimpered making Typhon scowl behind his helmet. "Anyway, I'll send in Cerberus first so he can somewhat clear a path." said Typhon turning around to look at Iron Fang. "Our destination isn't too far away I would suggest staying in the shadows since more people tend to be here."
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:21 am

"Right," said Iron Fang. "You need to make sure he breaks a few cells open, though. Elsewise, we'll enter and the guards will just shoot us. We need as much chaos as possible to prevent that from happening." He didn't know about Typhon, but for his own part, his costume wasn't armored.
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 am

"He'll do more than that. He has skin made of titanium and teeth made of iron." he said, patting Cerberus on the head. When they were about half a mile away from the prison the dog started to growl. "Attack." whispered Typhon. The huge dog ran towards the prison at top speed then jumped over the high barbed fence. It broke in through a wall growling and snarling. Guards shot at it but the bullets had no effect. It started to tear up guards throwing them this way and that, then it started to break into random cells. The dog tore up anyone who got in it's way, even the criminals it unleashed. "Hmm, I forgot to command it not to tear up the criminals. Oh well, is that chaotic enough?" said Typhon. He started to take off his backpack so he could give Iron Fang and himself some weapons.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 am

"Does well enough for me," said Iron Fang. He gestured to the wall. "He forgot to break that down, though. --you got somethin' in that Magical Murder Bag of yours to make this into rubble so we can actually get in?"
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:21 am

Typhon chuckled at the dog's mistake, "Sure." He opened up the backpack and took out something that looked much like a smoke detector. He stuck it onto the wall, but he didn't remove his hand, he just put pressure on it for about ten seconds. "Stand back." said Typhon, backing up. The bomb exploded, making a huge hole in the wall. "Now we can get in." he said with a chuckle.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:37 am

"Beautiful," said Iron Fang, walking into the prison yard through the rubble.

Within, criminals and guards were running about, confused and shouting. The gunners in the towers were shooting canisters of tear gas down. Iron Fang put one palm over his mouth and nose as he looked at the chaos around him, to sheild him from the gas.
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 am

Typhon pulled out the same marble bag before he put his backpack over his shoulders once more. He followed Iron Fang but then went another direction. He opened the bag and threw it making the bombs fly everywhere. They started to roll towards the cells farthest from Iron Fang and Typhon. Within three minutes they exploded, killing criminals and guards. He heard Cerberus barking at him to get his attention. "Search." Typhon said. The dog sniffed the air for a second then bolted in another direction. "This way!" shouted Typhon. He pressed a button on his suit making a gun shape over his arm. He fired at a guard who was about to fire more tear gas. The guard fell back with a yell, he started to decay even though he was still alive. The guard screamed for the last few minutes of his life then finally was still. Typhon simply stepped over the body and continued to follow Cerberus.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:23 am

Iron Fang followed after Typhon, dragging his nails along the walls and bars he passed, leaving deep scratches in them. "How deep in here do you think she'll be?" he asked, turning and raking his claws across the face of a guard who was running up to them. She screamed and dropped her gun, clutching at her mutilated face.
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 am

"According to the dog she is pretty far." said Typhon as he shot another guard. Cerberus started to bark at a closed door which need a card to unlock. Typhon reached in his backpack to pull out another smoke detector bomb. He smacked it onto the door and held it down for ten seconds. "Get back, Cerberus." The dog obeyed, it ran behind Iron Fang. Typhon took a few steps back then the bomb exploded. The door was nothing but a large hole now. "Attack." commanded Typhon. Cerberus started to attack guards then started to break into more cells. Typhon started to throw more bags filled with the marble bombs to create even more chaos.

Cerberus ran into the area where the Mercury Man was kept. He tore the guards to shreds then began to tear up the cell. He bumped into it over and over, smashing his huge body on the cell. Finally, it broke.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mercury Man Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 pm

There was a visible rush of cold air out of the fridgid cell. From within, a creature like a man, yet not quite like a man, looked up from the wall he was pressed flat against, where he had been digging his nails over and over again into the steel. His dark eyes flitted back and forth, over the break in his cell and, for a moment, he didn't seem to feel anything other than dumb curiousity at the change in his imprisoned condition. Finally he pushed away from the wall. The cold air continued to rush out, creating a fog.

"What's with all this mist?" Iron Fang wondered, a little farther up the cooridor. "Did your dogbot rupture a water main or something?"

The Mercury Man started towards the opening in his cell, his steps stiff and un even. Then, he stepped out, into the considerably warmer air of the prison and looked around, like a curious child. As he stood there, mildly surveying the chaos, his whole body rippled, and parts of it began to change. Spikes appeared and disappeared along his back and limbs, and his hands and feet changed into many different shapes, mirroing things both natural and artifical. Fangs and tusks grew and receeded in his mouth. He didn't seem aware of these changes, as he silently looked about.
The Mercury Man
The Mercury Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Cerberus snarled and barked at the strange creature who walked out of the cold cell. He ran back to his master still growling in the direction of the Mercury Man. Typhon looked where Cerberus was directing, "Hmm, he might have." said Typhon. Cerberus continued to bark over and over. "Shut up, Cerberus!" commanded Typhon. The robotic dog fell silent and all six ears lowered with shame.

Alyssa raised a brow when mist came her way. But then she completely ignored it when she heard the snarling and barking. "Cerberus! Here boy!" she yelled. Cerberus turned when he heard his named called by a familiar voice. He ran over to Alyssa with his tongues sticking out, "Aww. You're so cute and creepy at the same time. Say, I'll give all three of your heads a treat if you break me out of this cell!" The dog tilted his head to the side making Alyssa frown. "Umm, free me please?" The dog still didn't understand. Alyssa sighed. "Oh dear I'm choking! HELP!" she yelled then fell to the ground, acting like she was dead. The dog reacted instantly when he heard the word "help". He broke into the cell then barked at her. He whined then nudged her with one of his noses. "False alarm!" she said sitting up then patting his head. Cerberus happily stuck out his tongues again now that he knew she was alright. Alyssa followed Cerberus to join Iron Fang and Typhon, "Now, I know I am in trouble but let me just say this... The Brazen Bull started it!" She spoke as if a child who was confronted by a teacher.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:45 am

"Yeah, I'll fuckin' bet," said Iron Fang dryly as he crossed his arms over his chest.

The mist hung heavily over them, now, penetrated every now and again by flashes of light as guards fired their guns or tazers, trying to get the now full-blown riot under control. Iron Fang looked around, "What is with this fucking fog? It's getting my costume all damp and clammy..." He uncrossed his arms and began rubbing at his costume, grimacing.

Suddenly, a man went flying overhead, a spray of blood gushing from his throat. There were a series of screams nearby, and the fog lit up as several guns and tazers were fired at once. More screams. More full-grown men and women thrown like rag dolls through the air. Iron Fang straightened up. "The fuck?"
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Typhon made a growling sound at the back of his throat towards Alyssa. Alyssa raised a brow and mouthed "what?" Typhon then pranced himself when people started to be flung everywhere, "I think it is time to leave." said Typhon aiming his gun in the direction of the commotion. Cerberus growled but started to back up.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:54 pm

"I think you're right," said Iron Fang as a constantly shifting figure appeared in the mist, body gleaming like metal. "What the hell is that?"

The Mercury Man screamed as guards rushed around him, trying to subdue him with special guns that shot liquid nitrogen. His hand morphed into an enormous hammer, and he swung it, caving one of the guard's skulls in, sending her skidding sideways over the floor.
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 am

"His name is the Mercury Man and he is pissed!" said Alyssa. "Well, I'm outta here."Alyssa turned to leave but then stopped. "Doggie! Get us outta here!" Cerberus scratched one of his ears making Alyssa roll her eyes.

"This way!" yelled Typhon. He started run back way they came with Cerberus right behind him.

"Ack! Wait for me!" shouted Alyssa.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next