Heroes of Aurora City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction

2 posters

Go down

Destruction Empty Destruction

Post  Typhon Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Typhon lead Gorski to a seven story building which seemed to be up for sale. "This will do." said Typhon. He lead Gorski inside the building to activate his weapon. Suddenly he heard a loud thud which made him spin around quickly. He grabbed the gun that was strapped onto his belt and pointed it at where the sudden thud came from.

"Watch it, hun. I just fell." said a woman's voice.
"Alyssa, what are you doing here?" asked Typhon, placing his gun back onto his belt. He then walked over to her to help her up.
"I just shot Glint! He might be dead!" exclaimed Crimson.
"Might be?"
"Well... He was a bleedin' pretty bad..." said the Witch a bit embarrassed. "I couldn't shoot him again because he flies so damn fast."
Typhon grunted, that obviously meant he had nothing else to say about the subject.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Destruction Empty Re: Destruction

Post  Iron Fang Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Gorski raised an eyebrow. "You shot him? He can be shot?" said the serial murder, running a hand through his hair. "I thought he was some sort of invincible super-man;--but you just got him with a normal fuckin' bullet? Fuck!"

He did not seem at all displeased with this development.
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 pm

"I'm sure he's not dead." said the inventor. "I'm sure they have a doctor or something back at the Crusader headquarters. And even if he is dead, there are plenty of vigilantes to extinguish." He pointed at Gorski, "You stop worrying." He then pointed at Crimson, "And you stop shooting random Crusaders without telling us. You could have missed, he could have found you, then you could have been either killed or arrested."
The Witch scowled, "I never miss."
"Nothings impossible. Now get out. I need to show your buddy here how to work this thing." As he spoke his tone sounded angrier and angrier.
The Witch smiled when he said the word buddy but then looked hurt, "But... but... but..."
Typhon crossed his arms like he normally did, "I'm sure you remember this weapon right?"
Crimson eyed the bag he was carrying. "Yeah, the marble thingy that..."
"Don't spoil it, now leave." said Typhon, he acted as if he didn't like Crimson at all.
Crimson smirked but then followed his orders. "Fine. See ya Fang." She gave Gorski a flirty smile as she walked out of the building.

"Alright. Now let me show you what this does." Typhon dumped the bag onto the floor unleashing many small silver marble-like objects. "We have exactly three minutes to get out of the building, plenty of time to explain what will happen." The silver marbles started to roll around on the floor. "They are all magnetic so they are trying to find some metal to connect to." The marbles rolled around in different directions, some connected to one another right away which made Typhon frown under his helmet. "Soon as all of them stop moving the small bomb inside each one will go off." Only a few were still moving around. "I suggest that we get out of the building now." said Typhon as he walked towards the exit.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:26 am

Gorski followed him briskly. "So--how do you make these things, anyway?" he asked. "I mean, to get them to be magnetic and to also put poweful enough explosives in them to do any damage? Working with things like that, I'm impressed you still have all your fingers..."
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:00 am

A chuckle could be heard from underneath Typhon's helmet. "I'm embarrassed to say that I bought the bombs specially made from a man who calls himself the Curtain. I just put a Kevlar plastic seal over it then I coated it with some iron which makes them magnetic. Each one doesn't cause much damage but altogether they make a big explosion. I gave some to Alyssa, but she just used those bombs on jewelry store." When they got out of the building the Witch was nowhere to be seen, "God damn it." muttered Typhon. "Let's keep going. Your not wearing any protective gear." They didn't make it too far when the bombs went off, throwing debris everywhere. "Hmm, didn't do as much damage as the last building." The main floor and second floor of the building were heavily damaged making the rest of the building unsteady.

((I am so not an inventor... I hope this makes sense somewhat...))
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:20 am

Gorski watched the explosion with glee. "Bea-fucking-utiful," he said. "I am in awe, sir, in awe." In the distance, sirens could be heard--fire trucks and ambulances and, perhaps, police cars, coming to the scene. "We should split, though. But I'd like to take a look at what else you've got."
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhon Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:12 pm

Typhon looked over at the direction of the sirens. "We will have to meet again some other time, Gorski." He then ran to the nearest apartment building then pulled a grappling gun off of his belt. When it was secured onto the building he then started to ascend. Soon he was out of sight.
Typhon
Typhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Fang Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:24 am

Gorski watched him go with wonderment. "That man is amazing," he sighed. The sirens got closer and Gorski--coming out of his momentary devorce with reality--started leisurely away into the night, back toward the docks and his Fortress.
Iron Fang
Iron Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum