Heroes of Aurora City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Communist Party of Aurora City

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Communist Party of Aurora City - Page 2 Empty Re: The Communist Party of Aurora City

Post  The Crimson Witch Sun May 03, 2009 2:13 am

The Crimson Witch looked over at the window and smiled, "Yes, yes I have Mr--?" She walked over to the opened window, "Mr. Losev?"
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

The Communist Party of Aurora City - Page 2 Empty Re: The Communist Party of Aurora City

Post  The Curtain Sun May 03, 2009 2:16 am

"Well come in then." Said Vladimir with a smile. "Drink?"
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch Sun May 03, 2009 2:23 am

"That would be lovely." She was trying to be polite as possible, trying to think every word very carefully before she said it. She usually just spat out whatever popped into her head. Maybe that is why she irritated so many people. She walking into the room and smiled at him again. "I hope you don't have to be anywhere, I don't want to make you late."

Yes I do, she thought trying her hardest not to say it.
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Curtain Sun May 03, 2009 2:28 am

"No. Nowhere pressing." He said pouring her a drink and handing it to her."So, what do you have to say that Mister Gorski did not?" He sad taking a set on the sofa and facing her.
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch Sun May 03, 2009 2:38 am

She chuckled and then took the drink, "Well Fang isn't much of a 'people person'." She sipped the drink leaving a faint red line on the glass because of her lip stick, "Well, he told you about the Syndicate of Murderers, so that's covered. What else was it that Fang wanted to ask?" She acted like she was wondering what Iron Fang wanted to ask Vladimr but she already knew. What she was really wondering was what Vladimr's response would be. Iron Fang already asked him to join and he got pretty irritated. I better not bring the whole "joining" think up, thought the Crimson Witch.

"You make bombs, no?" She sipped the drink again.
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Curtain Sun May 03, 2009 2:45 am

"Haha. Getting strait to the point are we? Yes I do. Among the other things I do. Why do you ask sweetheart?" He said, looking at her up from sipping his drink.
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch Sun May 03, 2009 2:56 am

"Well..." she said walking over to the sofa and taking a seat. "I can't make bombs, Fang would get pretty mad at me if I blew his place up if I tried making one." She laughed but the face Iron Fang would give her wasn't funny. Probably the last thing she would ever see, that or a blade being swung at her to slit her throat. "Since Fang... I mean we want to take down the Crusaders we need bombs to, you know, blow the place up to shreds." She sipped the drink and smiled. "I prefer snipers, but that's just me. Not as messy, but Fang wants bombs."
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Curtain Sun May 03, 2009 4:10 am

"I see." He said with a gentlemenly smile plastered on his face. "Well, if I make these bombs,how do you plan to get them in the building? How do you plan to make sure the bombs aren't traced back to me? What do we do about Glint? Bombs might not be enough for him. How will you make sure all of the crusaders will be in the building? Most importantly..." His smile was quickly replaced with a serious intenisity. "What can you offer me?"
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch Sun May 03, 2009 2:04 pm

"My dear Vladimir, I think the only two questions you should be really asking is: 'How do you plan to make sure the bombs aren't traced back to me?' and 'What can you offer me?'" She grinned to intimidate his serious face. "Why should you care how we handle Glint and how we get the bombs into the building? Hmm? If I recall correctly you didn't exactly want to join." She stood up and walked over to his desk to place the drink down. "For your first question, I can assure you, your bombs won't be traced back. If you are that paranoid than I can just find another bomb manufacturer." She tapped her fingernails on his desk, still facing him. "And for your second, what exactly do you have in mind?"
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Curtain Mon May 04, 2009 1:37 am

The smile returned. "My dear, you tend to be parinoid when you're in a postion like mine. Now about what you could offer me..." He took a slow deliberate sip on his drink. "Perhaps if you were to make a generous donation to my organization...?" Vladimir said slyly.
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch Mon May 04, 2009 2:07 am

"I'm sure I can find the money." It would probably take a bank robbery, that wouldn't be to hard. "How much, hun?" said Crimson as she kept tapping her fingernails on his desk.
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Curtain Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 am

Vlaimir's smile grew larger. "Half a billon."
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch Mon May 04, 2009 2:27 am

Crimson coughed and then choked out a chuckle. "I will have to consult with Fang on that one." Half of a fucking billion dollars?! Does this guy think I am made of money?! thought Crimson.
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Curtain Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 am

"Oh good. I also have another request. I want to be in on all decisions. I will not make bombs without being sure I agree with what they are to be used for."
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch Mon May 04, 2009 2:46 am

Crimson raised an eyebrow and wiped the smile from her face, "I'm not the leader, hun. You will have to find Fang for that. I'm sure he has a plan. He doesn't trust me with explosives." She walked over closer to Vlaimir, "Listen, hun, I don't think Fang wants you to be nosing around in his plans. He will have my head for that." She leaned in closer, "Besides, it's gonna be hard for me to get Fang back here. I don't really wants to be a messenger."
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Curtain Mon May 04, 2009 2:53 am

"Too bad. I'm the best at what I do. I'm the best of anyone who does what I do, so, unless you want work of a lesser quality,you'll give me these tiny conditions." Said Losev still smiling.
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch Mon May 04, 2009 2:57 am

Crimson bit her lip, "Well, you will have to see me again. So I can tell you what the plans are..." She knew Iron Fang was going to kill her for this, or will he be glad?
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Curtain Mon May 04, 2009 3:04 am

Vladimir nodded. "Yes. That would be lovely."
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Crimson Witch Mon May 04, 2009 3:13 am

Crimson leaned away. "Alright then, see ya later Curtain," she said finally calling him by his alias name. "Tomorrow to discuss," she made a face, "complicated stuff." She waved and did a backflip towards the window. She then walked swiftly out into the night, preparing to face Iron Fang.
The Crimson Witch
The Crimson Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  The Curtain Mon May 04, 2009 3:22 am

Vladimir watched crimson witch disapear into the night. He put down his drink. Grabbed his paperwork and slowly made his way out of his office.
The Curtain
The Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum