Heroes of Aurora City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Crusader Registration

2 posters

Go down

New Crusader Registration Empty New Crusader Registration

Post  Frederich Glint Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:48 am

Frederich Glint sat behind the desk in the spacious front lobby, a pile of papers before him. Various bills related to the running of the Society's headquarters. Beside him, a small radio droned on--a man talking about various problems around the world. Glint sighed as he flipped through the papers. "How did we spend two-hundred dollars on lunchmeats?" he mumbled to himself. "I mean, God--it's just Brazen Bull, Blue Sunday and me. ...I swear, if one of them's stealing lunchmeats I'll..."

He paused, not quite sure what he'd do. Kick them out of the society, maybe? Afterall, stealing sliced lunchmeat from headquarters wasn't a very heroic thing to do.

With a sigh, Glint flipped to the water bill, glancing breifly up at the glass doors across from him, wondering if there'd be any new recruits today.
Frederich Glint
Frederich Glint
Admin

http://auroracity.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

New Crusader Registration Empty Re: New Crusader Registration

Post  Obscuritia Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:26 am

Obscuritia walked through the glass doors, "I made it." She smiled slightly, somewhat in a apologetic way. "I would have came here sooner but I ran into..." She paused letting her voice trail off. "... some difficulties..."

While heading out of the slums she ran into a couple of drug dealers. How could she tell they were dealers? Simple, she watched both of them sell drugs to a couple of men. When she confronted them one of the dealers pulled out a gun. Out of pure panic he fired at Obscuritia, he missed hitting his fellow dealer who was next to her ready to stab her with a knife he pulled out. She quickly knocked the gun out of the man's hands and had to brake his arm in order for him to be handcuffed. (He kept trying to fight)

What a night. Hopefully the police found them by now. She called them with a pay-phone but the police were so slow. She just kinda, well, left them there. Handcuffed and bleeding, not a very heroic thing to do but she was quite mad. Not just that them, but at herself as well. She almost got shot, it was out of pure luck she wasn't killed.

She quickly changed the subject, "So, what do I have to do in order to become a 'Crusader'?"
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederich Glint Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:21 am

Glint chuckled. "Not much. We just have to have a way to contact you, really," he replied, opening a drawer and pulling out some papers. "To assign you duties, or reach you in an emergency. You know." He smiled beneath his mouth mask.
Frederich Glint
Frederich Glint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 am

Obscuritia nodded, "Alright, sounds simple."
She tried to think of a way for him to contact her.
She really tried to stay 'Obscuritia' instead of her real identity.
She preferred Agrona to remain hidden.
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederich Glint Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 am

Glint stared at her for a moment. "Well?" he said finally. "We need a way to contact you. An address, or a number, or a pager--something like that. A big neon sign? Any of this sound reasonable?"
Frederich Glint
Frederich Glint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:54 am

"Yes, a number." She took the paper and wrote it down briskly.
"Sorry, I was just trying to remember it. I don't exactly use my phone much. I'll try to use it more often now." She gave him a awkward smile, she was trying to remember where it was.
Under my night-stand? No... In the closet? Maybe...
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederich Glint Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:00 am

Glint took the paper. "Thank you very much," he said, folding it and tucking it into a largely empty filing cabinet. "Well, then, welcome to our Society, Crusader Obscuritia! If you're open today, why don't you go up to the armory and give the Brazen Bull a hand with taking inventory? I, ah, don't think things like that are really his expertise, so he could probably use the help."
Frederich Glint
Frederich Glint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 am

"Sure, I would like to be of assistance." She wasn't really quite sure if she would be any help.
It wouldn't hurt to try would it?
She started walking towards the armory, she was pretty sure where she was going, hopefully she wouldn't get lost.
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederich Glint Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:06 am

"Fifth floor on the elevators, hun," called Glint after her, returning to his bills. He smiled to himself. Cute girl. Reminded him a bit of his ex-girlfriend Kate.
Frederich Glint
Frederich Glint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscuritia Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:09 am

Obscuritia laughed when she noticed she was going the wrong way. Wow, that was embarrassing! She clicked the elevator button and it opened up with a little ding. She walked in and pressed the button with the word 5 next to it.
It started going up immediately.
Obscuritia
Obscuritia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum